Students planning on crossing the Cook Strait before 31 March 2018 can get a 10% discount off their booking using promo code STUDENT10
The following terms and conditions apply:
- This promotion is valid for bookings made between 26 January and 28 February 2018 for travel between 26 January 2018 and midnight 31 March 2018.
- In order to be eligible for this discount the student must present one of the following: a valid New Zealand student ID card, letter of acceptance from the tertiary provider, a fees invoice/receipt or acknowledgement of application from an NZQA approved tertiary provider at the time of check-in. Failure to provide this information may result in the fare difference having to be paid prior to boarding.
- This discount cannot be applied to existing bookings.
- The student fare is only valid for New Zealand students. The fare does not apply to International students.
- The 10% discount only applies for those walking on or driving on with a car or motorbike.
- Payment must be made at the time the booking is made.
- The discount applies to all available fare types and cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
- The deal can only be redeemed via the Bluebridge passenger service and does not apply to any freight bookings.
- Standard fare terms and conditions apply.
To book this offer students must enter or quote the promo code STUDENT10 online at www.bluebridge.co.nz or via the customer service centre on 0800 844 844