Share your Bluebridge photos and be in to WIN
Use #BluebridgeFerry in your travel pics and be in to win a $100 Bluebridge voucher. We'll pick one winner at the end of each month this summer!
Terms and Conditions
- The competition runs to 28 February 2019.
- To enter share a photo from your trip on Bluebridge ferry on Facebook, Instagram or twitter and use the hashtag #bluebridgeferry. By entering you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition and using the hashtag #bluebridgeferry you give permission for us to share and/or repost your photo on Bluebridge Social Media channels with photo credit to your username.
- This competition is open to anyone who has sailed on Bluebridge during the competition period. Employees and contractors of StraitNZ and their immediate families, and employees of StraitNZ agencies are ineligible to enter.
- One winner will be selected on the last day of each month for January and February. There will be two winners in total.
- The prize includes a $100 Bluebridge voucher which can be used towards travel costs.
- We’ll let the winners know by replying to their post on the relevant social media. We’ll ask them to provide a postal address and email so we can mail them their prize. If we don’t hear back from the winner by the 7th of the following month we reserve the right to choose a replacement winner. Decisions in relation to this competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We reserve the right to use the prize winner’s username and photograph for publicity purposes.
- You acknowledge that this competition is run by Bluebridge, and not Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You agree to release Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from any claim or liability in relation to this competition.
- We reserve the right to cancel or extend this competition at any time by posting a notice on this website and on our on board TV screens where the competition is promoted.
- When collecting personal information Bluebridge complies with the Privacy Act 1993.