Kiwi Holiday Parks
If you have a Kiwi card from Kiwi Holiday Parks, you'll save up to 15% on our lowest fare all year-round but have the benefit of Flexi Sail fare conditions.
Save heaps on Bluebridge
If you buy a Kiwi card from Kiwi Holiday Parks you'll save up to 15% on your passenger and vehicle fares. If you travel during Easter or 20 December to 10 January, you'll save 10% and your tickets will be 90% refundable. If you travel any other time of the year you'll save 15% and your tickets will be 100% refundable. You can also change your sailing as many times as you like for free as long as its within 12 months of your original travel date.
Your ticket includes the best free WiFi on Cook Strait and free movies. Plus earn Airpoints Dollars™ if you add your Airpoints account number when you book.
For your own space, upgrade to a private cabin with ensuite from as little as $30. Single, twin, double, and family cabins available
Simply book online or call 0800 844 844 and show our team your Kiwi card when you check-in.
The over 50 plus Kiwi Holiday Parks deliver a unique holiday experience with a range of accommodation options from tent and motor home camp sites to tasteful self-contained units. Many parks are located near forests, national parks and coastal areas in top tourist areas providing various park amenities as well as vast local knowledge. Kiwi Membership program saves visitors 15% on park accommodation and top tourist attractions throughout New Zealand. For more information on Kiwi Holiday Parks visit www.kiwiholidayparks.com
Terms and conditions
- These special rates are exclusively for Kiwi Holiday Parks Kiwi cardholders.
- Discounted passenger fares available for travel with or without a vehicle.
- A maximum of six passengers in one booking.
- These rates are not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Kiwi Holiday Parks discount only eligible for bookings that include a minimum of one Kiwi cardholder.
- You must present your Kiwi membership card when you check-in as proof of entitlement. If not presented, the standard fare will be charged.
- Payment must be made when you book.
Flexi Sail fare conditions apply. Tickets are 100% refundable if off-peak and 90% refundable if peak. The off-peak period includes travel from 11 January to 19 December. The peak period is 20 December to 10 January and Easter including the Thursday before Good Friday and Tuesday after Easter Monday. You can change your sailing, subject to availability, as many times as you like for free within 12 months of the original travel date. Any changes or cancellations must be made at least two hours before check-in. After that, no changes or cancellations are permitted.
- No shows are non-refundable.
- Simply use promo code STRAITKIWI when you book online. Or quote the promo code when you call 0800 844 844.