Win a trip for two to Marlborough!
Simply head to our Facebook page by 26 Sep and tell us why you'd love to spend a weekend away in Marlborough.
How to Enter
Go to the Bluebridge Facebook page to enter by 26 September 2019 and tell us who you'd love to visit Marlborough with.
- A return vehicle trip for two adults on Bluebridge Ferry.
- 2 nights accommodation for 2 adults at Furneaux Lodge or Punga Cove in Endeavour Inlet.
- Land transfers by Marlborough Tour Company.
- Water transfers by Cougar Line incl. a visit to Kaipupu Wildlife Sanctuary.
- $200 prezzy card.
Total prize package is valued at over $1,700!
Winner announced on 27 September 2019.
Prize Draw Terms and conditions
- The prize draw runs from 17 September to 11.59pm 26 September 2019.
- To enter you must comment on the relevant post on the Bluebridge Facebook page and tell us who you would like to go to Marlborough with. Only one entry per person is accepted. By entering you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions.
- This competition is open to all followers of the Bluebridge Facebook page. Employees and contractors of StraitNZ and ibis Wellington and their immediate families, and employees of StraitNZ agencies are ineligible to enter.
- The winner will be notified by private message on Facebook on Friday 27 September 2019. If the winner doesn't reply on Facebook by 9am on 30 September, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Decisions in relation to this competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We reserve the right to use the prize winners' name and photograph for publicity purposes.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other Social Network.
- We reserve the right to cancel or extend this competition at any time by posting a notice on our Facebook page.
- When collecting personal information Bluebridge complies with the Privacy Act 1993.
- Winner must plan their trip and book the prizes in themselves at a suitable time within the stated expiry dates.
- Land transfers from Blue Bridge ferry terminal to Cougar Line return are in a Marlborough Tour Company car or van and are subject to availability.
- Water transfers from Picton to Furneaux Lodge or Punga Cove are onboard Cougar Line and may be part of a regular delivery sailing, and are subject to availability.
- Accommodation is for two people twin share in one Endeavour Suite at Furneaux Lodge or one Frond Suite at Punga Cove, and are subject to availability.
- Food and beverages are not included
- Subject to transfer and lodge availability.
- Able to be used anytime within 12 months except during Peak Season (15 Dec – 15 Jan)
- Winner gives permission for their name to be used on social media and any other publicity
- Cannot be transferred for cash
Furneaux Lodge & Punga Cove
What better way to experience Marlborough than staying in Endeavour Inlet. The lucky winner of this competition will get to choose between staying at the beautiful Furneaux Lodge or gorgeous Punga Cove.
Furneaux Lodge is the first stop on the renowned Queen Charlotte Track. It is set on 3 acres of the most picturesque scenery in the Marlborough Sounds, unchanged since Captain Cook's first visit to the inlet in 1769.
The equally gorgeous Punga Cove is nestled on a hillside amongst stunning scenery in the magnificent waterways of New Zealand's Marlborough Sounds and is the perfect retreat for people wanting to relax in style.