Nominate a special Mum to win a getaway!
To celebrate Mother's Day we’d love to give one special mum a getaway across Cook Strait! Simply head to our Facebook page and nominate a deserving Mum by 11 May.
How to Enter
Go to the Bluebridge Facebook page to enter by 11.59pm 11 May 2019 and nominate a Mum you think should win.
Prize includes a return vehicle trip for two adults with a private cabin, $200 spending money plus $60 fuel to help get you to where you're going.
Total prize package is valued at over $500!
Winner drawn on Mother’s Day.
Prize Draw Terms and conditions
- The prize draw runs from 6 May to 11.59pm 11th May 2019.
- To enter you must comment on the relevant post on the Bluebridge Facebook page and tell us the name of a Mum you would like to nominate to win the prize. Only one entry per person is accepted. By entering you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions.
- This competition is open to all followers of the Bluebridge Facebook page. Employees and contractors of StraitNZ and their immediate families, and employees of StraitNZ agencies are ineligible to enter.
- The prize is a return trip on Bluebridge ferry for 2 adults, a car and a private cabin. A $200 prezzy card and a $60 fuel voucher. The prize doesn't include accommodation and must be used within 12 months.
- The winner will be notified by private message on Facebook by Monday 13 May 2019. If the winner doesn't reply on Facebook by 9am on 16 May, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Decisions in relation to this competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We reserve the right to use the prize winners' name and photograph for publicity purposes.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other Social Network.
- We reserve the right to cancel or extend this competition at any time by posting a notice on our Facebook page.
- When collecting personal information Bluebridge complies with the Privacy Act 1993.