New Year Sale
We're kicking off 2020 with some fantastic offers to keep summer – and the good times – rolling on! Make the most of our new year sale and escape for a late summer break, catch-up with friends and family, or save by booking early for the April school holidays.
Make the most of the sunny days
The best way to beat the post-holiday blues is to book your next one!
If you island hop with us between 1 February and 30 April 2020, you’ll only pay $49 per adult/senior. Plus you can take your vehicle from only $99. The only catch is that it doesn’t apply to travel for Easter weekend 9 to 14 April 2020.
Hurry – deals only available until midnight 22 January
February and March is the best time of the year to set sail and explore your own backyard. Make the most of less crowds and more sunny days.
Or if you're mega-organised, book early for the April school holidays and save. Did you know that Easter is coinciding with the school holidays again next year like it did this year? That means you can take a few days off and have a decent break to look forward to. April is a busy time of the year on the ferries so we recommend you book early.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is $99 for one car/ute/van/4x4 up to 5.5m and $49 per adult or senior fare. Your booking doesn’t have to include a vehicle. You’ll get the adult/senior Saver Sail fare if you walk or drive on. The advertised price is for a one-way Saver Sail fare, which is 100% non-refundable and subject to availability.
- Vehicles eligible for the discounted rates include: cars, 4x4, utes, vans, campervans, motorhomes, fifth wheelers, caravans, boats and trailers. Sorry not valid for motorbikes.
- Your vehicle fare doesn’t include the driver – please add at least one adult/senior to your booking. All eligible vehicles in your booking will get the discounted rate.
- If you book a Super or Flexi Sail fare because the Saver Sail fare is sold out or you want more flexibility, the same level of discount will be automatically applied to the passenger and vehicle fares for the higher Super and Flexi Sail fares.
- This offer is valid if you book on Bluebridge from 3 January 2020 to 11.59pm 22 January 2020 (NZST). For travel from 16 January 2020 to 30 April 2020. It excludes travel from 9 to 14 April 2020 (Easter).
- Bluebridge reserves the right to cancel or change the promotion at any time without notification.
- Payment must be made when you book. Farmlands members can pay with their Farmlands card when they check-in.
- Standard fare conditions apply - bookings are not able to be transferred to another person and date changes are subject to availability. Date changes are to be made within the travel period of this promotion otherwise an upgrade fee will be applied. If notification is not received 24 hours prior to check-in the booking cannot be changed to another date.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
- This promotion is only valid on new bookings and cannot be applied to existing bookings that have already been made prior to the start date of this promotion.
- The deal cannot be redeemed for StraitNZ Bluebridge freight bookings.
- To book enter or quote the promo code NY2020 online at www.bluebridge.co.nz or via the customer service centre on 0800 844 844.
Be in to win 1,000 Airpoints Dollars™
When you book a trip using our NY2020 promo code you'll automatically be in to win 1,000 Airpoints Dollars™
Simply add your Airpoints account number when you book and make sure the name of your ferry booking is the same as your Airpoints account.
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter of this competition is StraitNZ trading as Bluebridge Cook Strait Ferries (“Bluebridge”), PO Box 1144, Wellington.
- The prize draw runs from 3 to 22 January 2020.
- To enter, use promo code FY2020, and book an adult/senior fare and/or vehicle crossing (excluding motorbikes) with Bluebridge from 3 to 22 January 2020. Include your Airpoints number when you book and use the same name as your Airpoints account.
- Employees and contractors of StraitNZ and their immediate families, and employees of StraitNZ agencies are ineligible to enter.
- You must be a current Airpoints member to qualify for the prize.
- One winner will be selected through a random draw by 29 January 2020.
- The prize includes 1,000 Airpoints Dollars™. Terms and conditions apply and can be found on Air New Zealand’s website.
- We’ll let the winner know by calling or emailing them by 31 January 2020. We’ll ask them to provide their Airpoints membership name and number so we can allocate the Airpoints to their account. If we don’t hear back from the winner by 5 February 2020 we reserve the right to choose a replacement winner. Decisions in relation to this competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We reserve the right to use the prize winner’s name, comments and photograph for publicity purposes.
- When collecting personal information Bluebridge complies with the Privacy Act 1993.