NZ Dragon Boating Assoc
If you’re heading North or South for a regatta or just a holiday, sail with us and save heaps off your passenger and vehicle fares. This is an exclusive offer for NZ Dragon Boating Assoc. members. You’ll also get free WiFi, free movies and earn Airpoints Dollars™.
Save heaps on Bluebridge
If you're a member of NZDBA, you can save heaps off your next Cook Strait ferry crossing with us.
Simply use promo code DRAGON when you book online or call our customer service team on 0800 844 844. Show our team your NZDBA ID card when you check-in.
Plus if you're a cardholder travelling with a support crew, they'll also get these great rates. You just need to include them in your booking.
Terms and conditions
- These special rates are exclusively for NZ Dragon Boating Association members and valid for bookings and travel until 31 March 2021. The special rates are not available for travel from 15 December to 15 January plus Easter including the Thursday before Good Friday and Tuesday after Easter Monday.
- These rates are not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- You must present your NZDBA membership card when you check-in as proof of entitlement. If not presented, the standard fare will be charged.
- Payment must be made when you book.
- Flexi Sail fare conditions apply. Tickets are 100% refundable if off-peak and 90% refundable if peak. The off-peak period includes travel from 1 April to 30 September. The peak period includes travel from 1 October to 31 March and Easter including the Thursday before Good Friday and Tuesday after Easter Monday. You can change your sailing date, subject to availability, as many times as you like for free as long as your new travel date is within 12 months of your original travel date. You just need to change or cancel your ticket at least two hours before check-in. After that, the ticket isn’t able to be changed or cancelled.
- Simply use promo code DRAGON when you book at www.bluebridge.co.nz. Or quote the promo code when you call 0800 844 844, 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week.