Win a trip for two to Oamaru!
Simply head to our Facebook page by 6 Feb and tell us in the comments which part of the country you're driving down from to be into win.
How to Enter
Go to the Bluebridge Facebook page to enter by 6 February 2019 and tell us where in New Zealand you'd be driving down from.
- A return vehicle trip for two adults on Bluebridge Ferry.
- 2 tickets to the Oamaru Blue Penguin Colony evening tour
- 2 tickets to the Whitestone City Heritage experience
- 2 tickets for the Oamaru Heritage Walking Tour
- $100 fuel card.
Winner announced on 10 February 2019.
Prize Draw Terms and conditions
- The prize draw runs from 27 January to 11.59pm 6 February 2020.
- To enter you must comment on the relevant post on the Bluebridge Facebook page and tell us where you would be driving down from. Only one entry per person is accepted. By entering you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions.
- This competition is open to all followers of the Bluebridge Facebook page. Employees and contractors of StraitNZ and their immediate families, and employees of StraitNZ agencies are ineligible to enter.
- The winner will be notified by private message on Facebook on Friday 7 February 2020. If the winner doesn't reply on Facebook by 9am on 10 February, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Decisions in relation to this competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Bluebridge and Tourism Waitaki reserve the right to use the prize winners' name and photograph for promotional purposes.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other Social Network.
- We reserve the right to cancel or extend this competition at any time by posting a notice on our Facebook page.
- When collecting personal information Bluebridge complies with the Privacy Act 1993.
- Winner must plan their trip and book the prizes in themselves at a suitable time within the stated expiry dates.
- Walking tour departs daily at 10.30am from the i-site.
- Whitestone City is open between 10am-5pm.
- The Penguin tour is pre-set at dusk.
- Tickets are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Subject to transfer and lodge availability.
- Bluebridge Cook Strait Ferry travel is able to be used anytime within 12 months except during Peak Season (15 Dec – 15 Jan) and Easter weekend.