Be in to win a $500 Burnsco Voucher!
When Bluebridge’s first ship, the MV Santa Regina, set sail on her maiden voyage across Cook Strait in early 2002, NZMCA members were there among the very first passengers – and you’ve been with us ever since. This year we’ve installed VSAT WiFi to give you the fastest internet on Cook Strait, reduced caravan fares, and launched a new family discount that you can get on top of your really low NZMCA fares.
Win a $500 Burnsco Voucher
Bluebridge values you and your opinion. Head to the NZMCA Facebook page and tell us in the comments what you’d like to see on-board Bluebridge Ferries in 2020.
How to enter:
Simply find the competition post on the NZMCA Facebook page and comment what you’d like to see on-board Bluebridge Ferries next year.
Enter by 28 November to be in to win!
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition runs from 18 November 2019 to 11.59pm 28 November 2019.
- To enter simply comment on the relevant NZMCA Facebook post and tell us what you'd like to see on-board Bluebridge Ferries in 2020.
- Only one entry per person is accepted. By entering you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions.
- This competition is open to all NZMCA members. Employees and contractors of StraitNZ and their immediate families, and employees of StraitNZ agencies are ineligible to enter.
- The winner will receive a $500 Burnsco voucher.
- The winner will be notified by email by 6 December 2019. If the winner doesn't reply by the end of 12 December, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Decisions in relation to this competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We reserve the right to use the prize winners' name and comments for publicity purposes.
- We reserve the right to cancel or extend this competition at any time by posting a notice on the NZMCA Facebook page or communicating new dates by email.
- When collecting personal information Bluebridge complies with the Privacy Act 1993.