1. The Promoter is StraitNZ Bluebridge Limited (trading as Bluebridge Cook Strait Ferries) (NZBN 9429039010810) at Level 5, 120 Featherston Street, Wellington NZ 6011.
2. The Promotion Partner is Afterpay NZ Limited (NZ Company Number 6340314), 4/206 Jervois Road, Herne Bay Auckland 1011 New Zealand.
3. Entry is open to New Zealand residents 18 years and older (Eligible Entrants).
4. Employees and other staff (and their immediate family members) of the Promoter or the Promotion Partner are ineligible to enter.
5. Entrants are subject to all applicable laws, and entries will be deemed void where prohibited by law.
6. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. In case of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions apply.
7. The Promotion commences at 08:00AM 8 October 2020 and closes at 11:59PM 31 October 2020 NZST (Promotion Period).
8. You will automatically receive a Promotion entry where you:
Book a one-way or return Bluebridge Cook Strait Ferries fare online using Afterpay as your payment method for travel between 1 December 2020 to 28 February 2021 (inclusive), during the Promotion Period.
There will be one winner. If you make more than one booking during the Promotion Period, you will receive one entry per eligible booking.
9. Entries that the Promoter or Promotion Partner suspects to be fraudulent, incomplete, incorrect or misleading, or may damage the Promoter’s reputation may be disqualified. Entrants who breach these terms and conditions may be disqualified. The Promoter and Promotion Partner accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
10. It is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter and Promotion Partner should their contact details change during the Promotion Period.
Prizes and winning
11. The random prize draw will take place on 6 November 2020 NZST at StraitNZ Bluebridge Limited (trading as Bluebridge Cook Strait Ferries) (NZBN 9429039010810) at Level 5, 120 Featherston Street, Wellington NZ 6011, or some other location as deemed appropriate by the Promoter.
12. There will be a total of one winner, who will be notified by the Promoter via email and phone by 05:00PM 6 November 2020. The winner agrees to the publication of their name, home town/city and an approved photo on social media pages and websites operated by the Promoter and Promotion Partner.
13. The winner will receive the value of their most recent Bluebridge Cook Strait Ferries fare refunded by bank transfer, excluding any amount of on-board spend. Total maximum prize pool value is NZ$2000. The prize shall be awarded by the Promoter.
14. The winner must provide to the Promoter a valid New Zealand bank account and direct credit authority.
15. If the prize remains unclaimed after reasonable attempts to contact the winner, an unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at 09:00AM 14 November 2020 NZST. The redraw winner will be notified by the Promoter via email and phone by 05:00PM 14 November 2020.
16. The Promoter and Promotion Partner accept no responsibility for prizes lost, misplaced or otherwise not delivered to a winner.
17. Decisions of the Promoter and Promotion Partner on any aspect of this promotion is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
Marketing and privacy
18. Personal Information, for the purposes of the Privacy Act 1993 (NZ), means information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
19. Entrants consent to their entry and Personal Information being used by the Promoter and Promotion Partner for marketing purposes.
22. These terms and conditions do not limit, modify or exclude consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (NZ) and other relevant laws as applicable. The Promoter may amend any of these terms and conditions if required to comply with applicable laws.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for errors (technical or human), technical failures or malfunctions except where caused by the Promoter’s fraud, negligence or willful misconduct.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any injury, sickness, death, or property loss or damage of any kind except where caused by the Promoter’s fraud, negligence, or willful misconduct.
25. If the promotion cannot be run as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may, subject to licensing authority approval, alter, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify you should this occur by publishing a notice on its website.