When Bluebridge’s first ship, the MV Santa Regina, set sail on her maiden voyage across Cook Strait in early 2002, NZMCA members were there among the very first passengers – and you’ve been with us ever since. For more than 15 years, we’ve ferried motorhomes, caravans, fifth wheelers and the intrepid Kiwis who drive them from downtown Wellington to Picton (and back) 50 times a week.
Save heaps on Bluebridge
The first to offer NZMCA travellers the best possible fare – in fact we offer members the best fare across Cook Strait full stop - we’re also the only ferry offering Airpoints Dollars™ (one Airpoints Dollar™ for every $75 spent with Bluebridge).
We offer full flexibility on all our NZMCA fares. If your plans change, you can change your crossing for free right up until two hours before check-in. And you can change it as many times as you like (within six months of your original travel date).
You'll love our warm Kiwi hospitality and enjoy free movies and WiFi, comfortable seating and a delicious menu of fresh locally sourced food, wine and coffee. Or for an extra level of comfort, try one of our private ensuited cabins. We offer a choice of single, double, twin and family cabins complete with linen. Perfect if you want to get some rest before you head off on the next leg of your adventure. We even have an overnight sleeper service on week days from Wellington to Picton so you can sleep while we sail.
Simply use promo code MOVANNERS when you book online or call our friendly, local customer service team on 0800 844 844, 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week. Show our team your NZMCA membership card when you check-in.
Terms and conditions:
- Discounted passenger fares available for travel with or without a vehicle.
- To get the special rate they must show their NZMCA membership card with photo ID when they check-in. If not presented, standard fares will be charged.
- A maximum of six passengers in one booking.
- NZMCA discount only eligible for bookings that include a minimum of one NZMCA member.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- The offer can only be redeemed for bookings made direct through the Bluebridge passenger service call centre, passenger terminal or website. It cannot be redeemed for StraitNZ Bluebridge freight bookings or bookings made by third parties (affiliated agents of Bluebridge).
- These special fares are not valid when transporting horses, livestock or commercial goods. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 162 322 for a quote.
- Flexi Sail fares are 100% refundable. You can also change your sailing, subject to availability, as many times as you like for free within six months of the original travel date. Any changes or cancellations must be made at least two hours before check-in. After that, no changes or cancellations are permitted. No shows non-refundable.
- To book enter or quote the promo code MOVANNERS online at or via the customer service centre on 0800 844 844.
Bluebridge is Air New Zealand’s first and only Airpoints ferry partner. NZMCA members can earn Airpoints Dollars every time you sail the Strait with us.
Earning Airpoints Dollars is easy. When you make a booking online, simply enter your Airpoints number in the field provided and ensure the name entered matches the name on your Airpoints account. If you’re calling our contact centre, give them your Airpoints and account name and they'll add it to your booking. Or if you have a 'My Bluebridge' profile, you can log in, enter your Airpoints number in the field provided and your Airpoints number will be applied for all future bookings.
You will earn 1 Airpoints Dollars for every $75 spent on a ferry booking and your Airpoints will be credited once the sailing is completed.