Exclusive offer for Responsible Campers Assoc accredited campers
For more than 15 years, we’ve ferried intrepid Kiwis and their motorhomes, caravans, fifth wheelers, and cars packed with their camping gear from downtown Wellington to Picton (and back) 50 times a week. As your exclusive Cook Strait ferry partner, accredited campers can save heaps on your ferry crossings with us.
Save heaps on Bluebridge
As an accredited responsible camper, you can save heaps on your next Cook Strait ferry crossing with us. You'll also get free WiFi, free movies and earn Airpoints Dollars™ every time you sail with us.
Car/ute/van/4x4 up to 5.5m
|Campervan/motorhome/5th wheeler up to 7m||$217||$249|
|Trailer/caravan/boat up to 7m||$170||$192|
|Motorbike up to 2m||$48||$54|
You're getting one of our lowest fares for the most flexible conditions. 100% refundable if off-peak and 90% if peak. You can change the sailing date or time as many times as you like for free as long as the new sailing date is within 12 months or your original travel date.
Peak is just 15 December to 15 January and Easter weekend including the Thursday before Good Friday and Tuesday after Easter Monday. Off-peak is the rest of the year.
Simply use the promo code when you book and show our team your accredited responsible campers card when you check-in.
Your ticket includes the best free WiFi on Cook Strait and free movies. Plus earn Airpoints Dollars™ if you add your Airpoints account number when you book.
For your own space, upgrade to a private cabin with ensuite from as little as $30. Single, twin, double, and family cabins available.
Terms and conditions:
- These special rates are for Responsible Campers Association Inc. (RCAI) accredited campers and valid for bookings and travel until 31 October 2021.
- Discounted passenger fares available for travel with or without a vehicle.
- A maximum of six passengers in one booking.
These rates are not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Discount only eligible for bookings that include a minimum of one RCAI accredited camper.
- You must present proof of your RCAI accreditation when you check in. If not presented, the standard fare will be charged.
- Payment must be made when you book.
- Flexi Sail fare conditions apply. Tickets are 100% refundable if off-peak and 90% refundable if peak. The off-peak period includes travel from 16 January to 14 December. The peak period is 15 December to 15 January and Easter including the Thursday before Good Friday and Tuesday after Easter Monday. You can change your sailing, subject to availability, as many times as you like for free within 12 months of the original travel date.
- Any changes or cancellations must be made at least one hour before your sailing. After that, no changes or cancellations are permitted. No shows are non-refundable.
- Simply use promo code RCAI when you book at www.bluebridge.co.nz. Or quote the promo code when you call 0800 844 844.