Screen Industry Guild
As a member of the Screen Industry Guild, you'll save heaps on your passenger and vehicle fares. You’ll also get free WiFi, free movies and earn Airpoints Dollars™.
Save heaps on Bluebridge
Choose Bluebridge and save heaps on your passenger and vehicle fares. They are flexible fares so you can change or cancel up to one hour before you sail as many times as you like for free within 12 months of the original travel date. Off-peak fares are 100% refundable and peak fares are 90% refundable.
Excludes travel from 15 December to 15 January. Peak rates apply to Easter travel. Show our crew your Screen Industry Guild membership ID when you check-in.
|Flexi Off-peak||Flexi Peak|
|Motorbike up to 2m||$40||$50|
Car, ute, van, trailer or caravan up to 5.5m
Each extra 0.5m
|Light truck <3T up to 6m||$155||$163|
Campervan/motorhome up to 7m
Each extra 0.5m
Any vehicles over 3,500kg need to be made through our Freight team. The special rate is $74.75 per lane meter excluding GST and FAF (fuel adjustment factor).
Terms and conditions:
- This deal is exclusively for member organisations of the Screen Industry Guild.
- Screen Industry Guild members will save 20% on all Bluebridge Retail Flexi Fare passenger and vehicle fares.
- Any truck bookings over 3.5T or longer then 8m in length, need to be made through the Bluebridge Freight team on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The special rate is $79.00 per lane meter excluding GST and FAF (fuel adjustment factor). All truck bookings under 3.5T and under 8m in length can be booked via the passenger side with the discount promo code as normal.
- Valid on all bookings made from 10th March 2022 until 31st March 2023. For all sailings as far forward as the schedule allows.
- Discounted passenger fares available for travel with or without a vehicle.
- Public fares and fare types are all dynamic and subject to daily changes.
- Fares and fare types are always subject to availability at the time of booking.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- The offer can only be redeemed for bookings made direct through the Bluebridge passenger service call centre, passenger terminal or website. It cannot be redeemed for bookings made by third parties (affiliated agents of Bluebridge).
- Screen Industry Guild Membership card must be displayed to staff upon check in at the terminal. If your ticket is not able to be viewed, the standard retail flexi fares will apply.
- Standard retail flexi fare conditions apply and you can find them at: https://www.bluebridge.co.nz/payment#fare-types
- Payment must be made when booking via the following payment methods; Poli (bank transfer), Credit card and/or Afterpay.