Exclusive Ulysses Club Offer
Next time you're planning a trip up North or down South, jump on one of our Bluebridge Cook Strait Ferries. As a Ulysses Club member, you'll save 10% on all passenger and vehicle fares. You'll also get free WiFi, free movies and earn Airpoints Dollars™ every time you sail with us.
How to save with Bluebridge
Simply use promo code ULYSSES10 when you book online or call our customer service team on 0800 844 844. Show our team your proof of membership when you check-in.
You'll save 10% on all vehicle types including motorbikes, motorbike trailers, motorbikes with side cars, trikes, spyders, cars, motorhomes, caravans etc...
Upgrade to a private ensuited cabin from as little as $30. Single to five berth family options available. The best way to travel if you'd like a rest, somewhere to store your belongings, and a hot shower before the next leg of your journey.
Sleeper service available for week day Wellington to Picton sailings. You can board early, around midnight, head to your private cabin and sleep while we sail. We set sail at 2.30am and you'll arrive rested in Picton around 6am in time for brekkie. Express breakfast available.
Terms and conditions
- This deal is exclusively for Ulysses Club members.
It is valid for bookings and travel until 31 October 2020. It is not available for travel from 15 December to 15 January plus Easter including the Thursday before Good Friday and Tuesday after Easter Monday.
- You’ll save 10% on any passenger and vehicle fares. It is valid for one-way and return trips and any vehicle type
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- You must present proof of your Ulysses Club membership when you check-in. If not presented, the standard fare will be charged.
- Full payment is required when you book.
Standard fare conditions apply and you can find them at www.bluebridge.co.nz/bookings/fare-types
- Simply use promo code ULYSSES10 when you book at www.bluebridge.co.nz. Or quote the promo code when you call 0800 844 844, 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week.